- RT73271 SPECS
- Terms & Conditions
Don’t see your configuration?
Call us at 714-630-2764 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bolts to the bellhousing.
PTT's Tri-MAX Hydraulic Release Bearing (HRB) is the most reliable, lightest, and strongest bolt-in HRB on the racecar market. Tri-MAX is designed to work with all small diameter multi-disc racing clutches and will fit Muncie, Jerico, Roltek, T-10, T-101, Saginaw & other transmissions. Tri-MAX has a full 3/4" of release travel, (the longest travel in its class) and has superbly engineered hydraulics to ensure positive, 100% clutch engagement. PTT's custom-designed, low drag, 1.6" radius face bearing is standard equipment. The smaller diameter contact reduces clutch pedal effort, while also lowering the thrust on the back of the crank! Tri-MAX works best with 5/8" or 3/4" master cylinders.
Tri-MAX is CNC manufactured to aircraft industry tolerances from high strength aluminum. All moving parts are premium hardcoat anodized for long, trouble-free life. All Tri-MAX bearings are pressure tested to twice normal operating pressure before leaving the factory. You can bolt a Tri-MAX in with confidence knowing that it will work as advertised right out of the box. The velvety smooth clutch actuation you get from a Tri-MAX must be felt to be believed. Tri-MAX is the reason you want to run a hydraulic release bearing.
- MAX-imum strength! Manufactured from high-strength extruded aluminum. Guaranteed for life never to break due to structural failure!
- MAX-imum lightness! Tri-MAX weighs less than 1 pound! That's 20% to 50% less than other manufacturers' bolt-in HRB's
- MAX-imum reliability! Built to withstand more than 3 times normal operating pressure.
- Tri-MAX has 3/4" of bearing travel.
- Simple bolt-in installation. No shims to adjust or complicated measuring.
- Precision aligned for less clutch wear
- Low-drag hydraulics guarantee complete clutch engagement
- Includes PTT's exclusive 1.6" diameter radius faced angular contact ball bearing
- Works best with 5/8” or 3/4” master cylinders. (the smaller master cylinder gives you lower pedal effort & better clutch control)
Click here for Hydraulic Release Bearing Catalog.
Tri-MAX Hydraulic Release Bearing Slave Cylinder
- Bolt-in Hydraulic Release Bearing (HRB) for small diameter racing clutches
- Fits a 3 disc clutch with a Chevy flywheel & flexplate
- Uses PTT’s proprietary 1.6” (40.6mm) diameter, radius face bearing
- Shortest possible height is: 70” (68.6mm) OAL, using a 1.65” (42mm) tall Piston
- Uses interchangeable, different length pistons (ordered separately) for height adjustability
- Has a 1.39” (35.3mm) through hole, for trans snout clearance
- Bolts into bellhousing. Bellhousing must be drilled for Tri-MAX pattern.
- With an external bleeder kit
- No hydraulic supply line is included
- 1. PRICES AND TERMS. The price of products sold shall be based upon PowerTrain Technology’s (PTT) prices in effect on the date of shipment. Price is F.O.B. PTT’s point of shipment. Payment terms shall be in accordance with terms set forth on PTT’s invoice.
2. TAXES. Published prices do not include sales tax, use tax and other excise taxes. If a tax exemption is claimed by Buyer, satisfactory proof of such exemption will need to be supplied by Buyer to PTT.
3. CANCELLATIONS AND CHANGES. Order changes and cancellations must be submitted in writing.
4. RETURNED GOODS. Please call PTT for a return authorization (RA) number. Clearly mark this number on the outside of the returned package. PTT will not accept unauthorized returns. Returned parts must be in clean, unused, original condition, packed in the original box, and received by PTT within 30 days of date of sale, freight prepaid by Buyer. After 30 days, PTT reserves the right to refuse credit for returned goods. Custom and obsolete products are non-returnable.
5. SHIPPING. Orders are shipped via UPS unless weight or size is prohibitive, in which case motor freight will be used. Shipping charges will be added to the invoice and become the responsibility of Buyer. Any claims for losses or damage in transit shall be against the carrier only.
6. DELIVERED QUANTITIES. PTT will make every effort to ship quantities ordered. Any claims for shortages must be made within 10 days from the date of receipt of the goods by Buyer.
7. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS. Delivery, duties, customs and taxes are the responsibility of Buyer.
8. WARRANTY. All products are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the product. Any product determined to be defective by PTT will be repaired or replaced free of charge at PTT’s discretion. Products sold for competition and off road racing use are not intended for street use. There are no additional warranties or representations, express or implied, due to the unusual stresses placed on racing parts. In no event will PTT be liable for consequential, incidental or other damages.
9. CUSTOM MANUFACTURED PRODUCTS. PTT specializes in custom manufactured drivetrain products. Cost of development varies widely based on the size and scope of the project. Once a custom design is approved and signed off by the customer, payment terms are 50% down at time of the order, balance due upon delivery.