- RH7101 SPECS
- Terms & Conditions
Don’t see your configuration?
Call us at 847.458.2323 or email: sales@PowerTrainTech.com
PTT's Hydro-MAX Hydraulic Release Bearing (HRB) is the lightest, trickest, strongest HRB on the racecar market. Weighing under 1-1/4 pounds sopping wet, Hydro-MAX is 30% to 60% lighter than all other return spring equipped HRB's currently available! At just over 2-1/4" tall, it is also the shortest. It has a full 1/2" of release travel, (the longest travel in its class), and a built-in return spring to ensure positive, 100% clutch engagement. PTT's custom-designed, low drag, 1.6" radius face bearing is standard equipment. The smaller diameter contact reduces clutch pedal effort, while also lowering the thrust on the back of the crank!
Hydro-MAX is CNC manufactured to rigid PTT quality standards from high strength aluminum and then hard coat anodized for long life. Every component that goes into the construction of Hydro-MAX oozes quality, from the custom designed AN & bleeder fittings, to the highest quality rubber compounds in the o-rings. Every Hydro-MAX is pressure tested at the factory to over twice its normal operating pressure. Hydro-MAX is designed and built to take the night after night, weekend after weekend abuse that professional auto racing dishes out.
- MAX-imum strength! Manufactured from high-strength extruded aluminum
- MAX-imum lightness! 30% to 60% lighter than other manufacturer's HRB's
- Hydro-MAX fits Muncie, Jerico, Roltek, T-10, T-101, Saginaw & other transmissions
- Designed to work with all small diameter multi-disc racing clutches
- Hard coat anodized for long life
- Simple drop-in installation
- Includes all mounting hardware
- Self-aligning for less clutch wear
- Return spring guarantees complete clutch engagement
- Includes PTT's exclusive 1.6" diameter radius faced angular contact ball bearing
- Works best with 5/8" or 3/4" master cylinders (the smaller master cylinder gives you lower pedal effort & better clutch control)
Click here for Hydraulic Release Bearing Catalog.
Hydro-MAX Hydraulic Clutch Release Bearing Slave Cylinder
- Drop-in floating Hydraulic Release Bearing (HRB) for small diameter racing clutches
- Uses PTT’s proprietary 1.6” (40.6mm) diameter, radius face bearing
- Standard Height, 2.28” - 3.03” (58mm – 77mm) OAL
- Has a 1.385” (35.18mm) through hole, which mounts on the trans snout
- With an external bleeder kit
- No hydraulic supply line is included
- 1. PRICES AND TERMS. The price of products sold shall be based upon PowerTrain Technology’s (PTT) prices in effect on the date of shipment. Price is F.O.B. PTT’s point of shipment. Payment terms shall be in accordance with terms set forth on PTT’s invoice.
2. TAXES. Published prices do not include sales tax, use tax and other excise taxes. If a tax exemption is claimed by Buyer, satisfactory proof of such exemption will need to be supplied by Buyer to PTT.
3. CANCELLATIONS AND CHANGES. Order changes and cancellations must be submitted in writing.
4. RETURNED GOODS. Please call PTT for a return authorization (RA) number. Clearly mark this number on the outside of the returned package. PTT will not accept unauthorized returns. Returned parts must be in clean, unused, original condition, packed in the original box, and received by PTT within 30 days of date of sale, freight prepaid by Buyer. After 30 days, PTT reserves the right to refuse credit for returned goods. Custom and obsolete products are non-returnable.
5. SHIPPING. Orders are shipped via UPS unless weight or size is prohibitive, in which case motor freight will be used. Shipping charges will be added to the invoice and become the responsibility of Buyer. Any claims for losses or damage in transit shall be against the carrier only.
6. DELIVERED QUANTITIES. PTT will make every effort to ship quantities ordered. Any claims for shortages must be made within 10 days from the date of receipt of the goods by Buyer.
7. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS. Delivery, duties, customs and taxes are the responsibility of Buyer.
8. WARRANTY. All products are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the product. Any product determined to be defective by PTT will be repaired or replaced free of charge at PTT’s discretion. Products sold for competition and off road racing use are not intended for street use. There are no additional warranties or representations, express or implied, due to the unusual stresses placed on racing parts. In no event will PTT be liable for consequential, incidental or other damages.
9. CUSTOM MANUFACTURED PRODUCTS. PTT specializes in custom manufactured drivetrain products. Cost of development varies widely based on the size and scope of the project. Once a custom design is approved and signed off by the customer, payment terms are 50% down at time of the order, balance due upon delivery.