- KH2128 SPECS
- Terms & Conditions
Don’t see your configuration?
Call us at 714-630-2764 or email: email@example.com
PTT's 7.25" Power-V racing clutches and button style flywheels are the most economical way to get into a true racing clutch. They have all the same race winning qualities and reliability of PTT's 5.5" and 4.5" clutches. PTT's clutches feature proprietary, micro finished, friction material. They do not require bedding-in, have longer life as a result, and have a smooth easy-driving engagement.
All of PTT's clutches feature the Power-V drive system. PTT President Steve Fox invented this drive system for modern racing clutches back in 1997. The benefits of this type of drive are many. The angled Power-V drive legs make the floater plates self-centering, it evens out the drive forces in the clutch, and provides for inherent dynamic balance. The resulting increased surface area of the Power-V lowers stress in the clutch as well, allowing longer life of component parts.
A PTT 7.25" clutch has a much lower M.O.I. than a stock style clutch and up to 20% lower than other manufacturers' equivalent racing clutches. This lower M.O.I. allows faster acceleration, decreased brake wear on deceleration, quicker shifting, and reduced synchro, or dog ring wear, in your transmission.
7.25” button style flywheels are available in a lightweight scalloped design and super-lightweight drilled for the lowest M.O.I. available. Call us for super-lightweight options.
Changing from a 10.5” stock clutch to PTT’s 7.25” clutch will feel like your engine makes an extra 25 horsepower. 7.25” clutches are available in 1, 2, 3 or 4 disc configurations.
Click here for 7.25" Racing Clutch Catalog.
Click here for 7.25" Mitsubishi Clutch Catalog.
This kit includes:
- 7.25” 2 disc clutch with .105” thick sintered bronze metallic discs
- 1-1/8” x 10 tooth spline (coarse spline)
- Clutch torque capacity: 680 lb.ft. peak torque capacity
- Designed for cars with 340 – 540 lb.ft. of engine torque
- Weight = 7.55 pounds
- Lightweight 7.25” button flywheel
- Fits Chevy early model crank (1985 & earlier with 2 piece rear main seal)
- Weight = 3.67 pounds
- 1. PRICES AND TERMS. The price of products sold shall be based upon PowerTrain Technology’s (PTT) prices in effect on the date of shipment. Price is F.O.B. PTT’s point of shipment. Payment terms shall be in accordance with terms set forth on PTT’s invoice.
2. TAXES. Published prices do not include sales tax, use tax and other excise taxes. If a tax exemption is claimed by Buyer, satisfactory proof of such exemption will need to be supplied by Buyer to PTT.
3. CANCELLATIONS AND CHANGES. Order changes and cancellations must be submitted in writing.
4. RETURNED GOODS. Please call PTT for a return authorization (RA) number. Clearly mark this number on the outside of the returned package. PTT will not accept unauthorized returns. Returned parts must be in clean, unused, original condition, packed in the original box, and received by PTT within 30 days of date of sale, freight prepaid by Buyer. After 30 days, PTT reserves the right to refuse credit for returned goods. Custom and obsolete products are non-returnable.
5. SHIPPING. Orders are shipped via UPS unless weight or size is prohibitive, in which case motor freight will be used. Shipping charges will be added to the invoice and become the responsibility of Buyer. Any claims for losses or damage in transit shall be against the carrier only.
6. DELIVERED QUANTITIES. PTT will make every effort to ship quantities ordered. Any claims for shortages must be made within 10 days from the date of receipt of the goods by Buyer.
7. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS. Delivery, duties, customs and taxes are the responsibility of Buyer.
8. WARRANTY. All products are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the product. Any product determined to be defective by PTT will be repaired or replaced free of charge at PTT’s discretion. Products sold for competition and off road racing use are not intended for street use. There are no additional warranties or representations, express or implied, due to the unusual stresses placed on racing parts. In no event will PTT be liable for consequential, incidental or other damages.
9. CUSTOM MANUFACTURED PRODUCTS. PTT specializes in custom manufactured drivetrain products. Cost of development varies widely based on the size and scope of the project. Once a custom design is approved and signed off by the customer, payment terms are 50% down at time of the order, balance due upon delivery.