- RS7201 SPECS
- Terms & Conditions
Don’t see your configuration?
Call us at 847.458.2323 or email: sales@PowerTrainTech.com
Weighing in at just under 7/8 pound, PTT's Street-MAX offers MAX-imum strength, MAX-imum lightness and MAX-imum reliability for street stock racers. Designed with 3/4" of travel made specifically for use with 10.5" street stock clutches that require a flat face bearing. It includes PTT's exclusive custom designed, low drag, flat face angular contact ball bearing as standard equipment for use with diaphragm springs with curved tip fingers. Street-MAX fits Muncie, Jerico, Roltek, T-10, T-101, Saginaw & other transmissions. The Street-MAX is designed to work best with stock diameter master cylinders. These are typically 3/4” to 7/8”, or sometimes even 1.0”. You will get best performance with a 3/4" master cylinder. Street-MAX's short 1-5/8" overall height allows it to fit into more confined areas. It includes all mounting hardware and has simple drop-in installation. The Street-MAX is self-adjusting for less maintenance.
Street-MAX is CNC manufactured to unwavering PTT high quality standards. It is manufactured from high-strength extruded aluminum and then hard coat anodized for long life. It utilizes extreme fluid power engineering in order to withstand the rigors of harsh racing environments. Every Street-MAX is pressure tested at the factory to over twice its normal operating pressure.
Available for Chevy, Ford and Chrysler applications.
- MAX-imum strength! Manufactured from high-strength extruded aluminum. Guaranteed for life never to break due to structural failure!
- MAX-imum lightness! Street-MAX weighs under 7/8 pound (350g)!
- MAX-imum reliability! Built to withstand more than 3 times normal operating pressure.
- Street-MAX has 3/4" of bearing travel.
- Simple drop-in installation. No shims to adjust or complicated measuring.
- Precision aligned for less clutch wear
- Low-drag hydraulics guarantee complete clutch engagement
- Includes PTT's exclusive low drag, flat faced angular contact ball bearing.
- Bearing Diameter: 1.81" ID / 2.70" OD
- Piston through diameter: Chevy = 1.38", Ford = 1.44", Chrysler = 1.26"
Click here for Hydraulic Release Bearing Catalog.
Click here for Street-MAX Bearing Travel Chart
Street-MAX Hydraulic Clutch Release Bearing Slave Cylinder
- For use with Chevy / GM 1-3/8” (34.9mm) diameter trans snouts
- Drop-in floating Street Release Bearing (SRB) for use with street style clutches
- Designed specifically for use with OEM style clutches, which have curved spring fingers
- Uses PTT’s proprietary 45mm (1.771”) flat face bearing
- Has a 3/4” (19.0 mm) stroke
- Minimum Height: 1.71” (43.4mm) OAL
- Has a 1.385” (35.2mm) through hole
- With an external bleeder kit
- No hydraulic supply line is included
- 1. PRICES AND TERMS. The price of products sold shall be based upon PowerTrain Technology’s (PTT) prices in effect on the date of shipment. Price is F.O.B. PTT’s point of shipment. Payment terms shall be in accordance with terms set forth on PTT’s invoice.
2. TAXES. Published prices do not include sales tax, use tax and other excise taxes. If a tax exemption is claimed by Buyer, satisfactory proof of such exemption will need to be supplied by Buyer to PTT.
3. CANCELLATIONS AND CHANGES. Order changes and cancellations must be submitted in writing.
4. RETURNED GOODS. Please call PTT for a return authorization (RA) number. Clearly mark this number on the outside of the returned package. PTT will not accept unauthorized returns. Returned parts must be in clean, unused, original condition, packed in the original box, and received by PTT within 30 days of date of sale, freight prepaid by Buyer. After 30 days, PTT reserves the right to refuse credit for returned goods. Custom and obsolete products are non-returnable.
5. SHIPPING. Orders are shipped via UPS unless weight or size is prohibitive, in which case motor freight will be used. Shipping charges will be added to the invoice and become the responsibility of Buyer. Any claims for losses or damage in transit shall be against the carrier only.
6. DELIVERED QUANTITIES. PTT will make every effort to ship quantities ordered. Any claims for shortages must be made within 10 days from the date of receipt of the goods by Buyer.
7. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS. Delivery, duties, customs and taxes are the responsibility of Buyer.
8. WARRANTY. All products are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the product. Any product determined to be defective by PTT will be repaired or replaced free of charge at PTT’s discretion. Products sold for competition and off road racing use are not intended for street use. There are no additional warranties or representations, express or implied, due to the unusual stresses placed on racing parts. In no event will PTT be liable for consequential, incidental or other damages.
9. CUSTOM MANUFACTURED PRODUCTS. PTT specializes in custom manufactured drivetrain products. Cost of development varies widely based on the size and scope of the project. Once a custom design is approved and signed off by the customer, payment terms are 50% down at time of the order, balance due upon delivery.